Triangle Curling Club Membership
MEMBERSHIP (September 2012 – August 2013)
$85.00 (Full time student rate of $65.00 – must show class schedule)
- Must be a Member to participate in TCC leagues.
- Membership to the United States Curling Association – check out www.curlingrocks.net for more info – and the Grand National Curling Club (GNCC), our regional curling body
- Membership in the USWCA – United States Women’s Curling Association (for the female members and men who want to join)
- Free USCA Curling News and GNCC News publications
- Ability to compete in USCA and GNCC events and playdowns
- Board eligibility and voting privileges. (You may vote in the election of members for the Board at the Annual General Meeting Spring 2012.)
- First Time members receive a free Club Name Badge
The Triangle Curling Club is currently accepting new members. You must be a club member to curl in the club league as a regular or spare more than four times per season. To sign up as a new club member, submit the current league registration form. Click here. If you have any questions e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The best way for brand new curlers to acquaint themselves with the sport and get started with the club is to attend one of our "Learn to Curl" sessions, held periodically throughout the year. As Learn to Curl sessions are announced, information will be posted on the web site and the club calendar.